Donate to "It's a Breast Thing" Non Profit Corp.
Welcome to the Donation Page for It’s a Breast Thing.
For your convenience and security, we use the PayPal system to accept donations. A PayPal account is not necessary to use this system; any major credit card is accepted. It’s a Breast Thing, Inc. is recognized as a 501c3 entity by the Internal Revenue Service, so all donations are tax deductible.
Thank you for helping to support breast cancer patients in our community.
How to Help “It’s a Breast Thing”
Help breast cancer patients (with their out of pocket expenses) in Eaton, Ingham, Clinton, Shiawassee, Gratiot, Saginaw, Ionia, Kent, Barry, Calhoun, Washtenaw, Livingston, Genesee, Montcalm, Jackson, Bay, Isabella, Mecosta, and Midland counties are eligible to apply for grants, download an application from our website:
Businesses, Organizations and Individuals can help by:
- Donating in memory or in honor of to be posted on It’s a Breast Thing website.
- Becoming a financial sponsor of It’s a Breast Thing Educational Event
- Becoming a sponsor of next year’s It’s a Breast Thing Calendar
- Hosting an It’s a Breast Thing walk/run
- Sponsoring a golf outing
- A bake sale or lemonade stand is a way for the children of Breast Cancer survivors to make a difference.
- Any and all donations can help and will be appreciated by breast cancer patients.