No tickets are needed, $20 at the door at the time of the event. For more information see the 2022 Event Flyer below.
(Select the box [ ] on the video to view full screen)
Ways to Support It’s a Breast Thing (Ibt):
- Donate to Ibt to support Grants on our webpage.
- Donate to support October Fundraiser Event
- Donate to Ibt to support #SmallActs on our webpage.
- Become a volunteer.
- Support the October Event
- Become a Sponsor
- Be an Exhibitor
- Be a Bra Decorator
- Breast Cancer Survivors consider signing up to be a Calendar Model
- Purchase an Ibt calendar
- Attend the event
It's a Breast Thing Non Profit Corporation is a collaborative effort of Suzi Wyman & Barb McKessy and the It’s a Breast Thing Board of Directors who are committed to helping women with breast cancer in our local communities.
To purchase or inquire about an It's a Breast Thing Calendar please call 517-980-0357.
If you are a Breast Cancer Survivor and would like to become a Calendar Girl leave your name, number and email at 517-980-0357.